Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, October 21, 2005

One Week (w/apologies to BNL)

It's just one week 'till I get results
Find out whether I passed or if I did not
Seven days 'til you laugh at me
If I didn't pass a test of minimum competency
These days, I'll be going nuts
No questions, ifs, ands, or even buts
Hopefully, you'll be forgivin' me
If I have to say, I flunked, oh I'm sorry.

Hold it now, did the examiners I hoodwink?
Make 'em stop, think
Think they're looking at Lawyerman?
Think my test was the best, though I felt quite distressed
I hate the CivPro
I think it really should be just banned.
Joinder like death when I essayed
Y'see, I'm afraid
Because how wrong I was I can't tell you
Other people got the answers
They're light like dancers
But with CivPro I didn't have a clue
Gonna pass the 'zam I hope I am that would be glam
If I don't, then what will I do?
Gotta take the oath for my growth,
So I can tell battered youth
The system is so dangerous,
You'll have to sign a waiver

How can I help it if I ran out of time on the MPT?
And what the hell was the deal with that MBE?
I'm the kind of guy who stresses on a barzam
Can't understand what I mean?
Well, you soon will
I have a tendency to wear my mind on my blog
I have a history of taking off my shirt

[OK, so, the last four lines were just the same BNL used. YOU try to adapt a song like that!]




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares