Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Thursday, November 03, 2005

does anyone else find it disturbing...

...that we are still paying Michael Brown, as in ex-FEMA chief Michael Brown, who was writing emails saying, "Can I quit now? Can I come home?" the day Katrina made landfall, $148,000 of taxpayer money a year STILL?

I mean, wasn't it pretty clear this guy got fired for gross incompetence in the Bush Administration? The Bush Administration, for Pete's sake. Y'know, as in, "The Bush Administration: Giving Gross Incompetence A Bad Name Since 2001?"

I hope we aren't paying him to consult. Unless it's to listen to what he'd suggest we do, and then do the opposite.

Good grief...




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares