Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005

In Which Our Blogger Drops Us All A Note

Dear Friends:

I'm still out here!!!!!

The past two days have been INSANELY busy. Yesterday was the Bowling Green-to-Toledo-to-Port Clinton-to-Toledo route, which included visits to both the Wood and Lucas County courthouses, and a four and a half hour (!) school board meeting. Today, I interviewed something like 25-30 people.

I'll explain more later. Tomorrow, I leave for Las Vegas.

Tired so my how construct to sense of structure sentence good gone is.


Michael




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares