Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Monday, January 23, 2006

In Which Our Blogger Proves What Kind of a Nerd He Is

I am sitting here watching election results.

From Canada.

CANADA, for Pete's sake.

Why, you ask?

Because in my book, NOTHING -- with the possible exception of the Michigan/Ohio State game -- beats an Election Night for drama, adrenaline and excitement.

And I never get to watch US election results on TV in that happy isolation where I can surf the Internet or change the channel at will, because I'm always at some victory party or other.

So I poach relentlessly off of other countries. Great Britain; Canada; whomever. (Although when the UK did their election results last year, it was the night before my final law school final of all time, so I was studying more than watching.)

Yes, I'm a poli sci nerd. But at least I'm an international one. :)




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares